- Teachable, learnable, usable
- Proven accuracy1
- Discreet—fits neatly in your patient’s purse or pocket
- Covered for 72% of managed carea patients nationwide2
- Patients who use NovoLog® Mix 70/30 FlexPen® may get 50% more insulin with each prescription (1500 units in a box of 5 pens, compared with 1000 units in a vial)
Needles are sold separately and may require a prescription in some states.
Order samples of NovoLog® Mix 70/30 FlexPen®.
Requires login with NovoMedLink™ ID.
Additional benefits of NovoLog® Mix 70/30 FlexPen®
NovoFine® needles: Designed with patients in mind
- NovoFine® needles fit all major insulin devicesb
- NovoFine® 32G Tip with SuperFlow™ technology designed to enhance flow rate and reduce dosing force when injecting
- A majority of patients using the NovoFine® 32G Tip needle experienced almost no painc
- NovoLog® Mix 70/30 FlexPen® uses NovoFine® disposable needles
aManaged care plans only. Does not include Medicaid and Medicaid Part D. Intended as a guide. Lower acquisition costs alone do not necessarily reflect a cost advantage in the outcome of the condition treated because there are other variables that affect relative cost. Formulary status is subject to change.
bNeedles are sold separately and may require a prescription in some states.
cMulticenter, randomized, open-label, 2-period, crossover trial in insulin-treated patients with diabetes (type 1 or type 2). Patients were randomized to self administer insulin injections with one needle type followed by the alternative, each for 7 to 14 days. The 2 needle types used were NovoFine® 32-gauge tip x 6 mm and NovoFine® 30-gauge tip x 8 mm.3
Text: double click to edit.