In patients with type 2 diabetes:
aResults from patients who completed the IMPROVE™ study who were previously treated with human premix ± oral antidiabetic drug (OAD) therapy and had A1C values available at baseline and final visit. The IMPROVE™ study was a multinational, open-label, nonrandomized, 26-week, observational study that evaluated the safety and efficacy of NovoLog® Mix 70/30 in patients with type 2 diabetes; n=3856.
bNovoLog® Mix 70/30 has a flexible dosing approach that allows type 2 patients to dose within 15 minutes before or after meal initiation vs 30 minutes before meals required with human premix insulin.
Coverage and instant savings
Novo Nordisk is committed to helping make treatment more affordable for your diabetes patients
- Covered for 80% of managed care patients nationwide.
- Eligibile patients pay no more than $25 for up to 2 years with an instant savings card.c
More diabetes resources
NovoMedLink.com offers you access to more services, tools, and resources for all Novo Nordisk products.
- Get diabetes education materials for you, your staff, and your patients
- Access more clinical studies and professional resources
- Request different product samples
Education Exchange Online
Education Exchange Online offers educational resources for the optimal management of diabetes.
- View interactive presentations featuring key opinion leaders
- Read clinical information about the Novo Nordisk portfolio of diabetes products
- Gain exclusive access to opportunities for live diabetes programs and events